Cannot delete an integration, there are not three dots

On « My Integrations » there are three « Wordpress » integrations. I need to delete two (old URL associations) but there are not three dots beside the name. How do I delete them?

Thanks @Andy for posting on this community!

I think this article should help you resolve this issue: https://help.brevo.com/hc/en-us/articles/10526321707410-Manage-your-integrations

You can take a specific look at the « Delete your integration » section :slight_smile:

@ahudavert While I appreciate your reply, please read the question again. There are NOT three dots beside integrations I want to delete. (see the screen image). My apologies if the question was not clear :slightly_smiling_face:

Am I missing something obvious?

Ah ok I get it now, sorry :slight_smile:

maybe @a.talukdar you know?

@ahudavert No problem. Thanks for a gracious reply. It happens to us all.

I hope someone can help?

Hi @Andy,
the stale Wordpress connection items are no problem technically. When the plugin deactivation/deinstallation is not recognised on Brevo the items are not removed.
I deactivated these two now for a clean list of integrations on your end. :+1:

@Fibo , thank you. Looks great.

Is it a problem that the Wordpress integration that remains does not have slider/dot controls? I should be actively connected to my current website and use it regularly. BUT I’m not sure if the Wordpress integration is connected to the active one, or the one that is technically active but is dormant for months.

FYI" The problem (at least with the other two) came probably up when the website was renamed in Wordpress/Siteground.

Is it a problem that the Wordpress integration that remains does not have slider/dot controls?

No, i think it is intentional. While other Integrations maintain an active two way communication - our Wordpress plugin uses Brevo’s public REST API directly. The plugin notifies Brevo and thus the Card is created under Integrations sort of as a placeholder only. All the Settings and Controls are in the Plugin interface in Wordpress.

I’m not sure if the Wordpress integration is connected to the active one

If you click on the card it will open the Shop URL which it is associated with.

Very informative, thank you. It is connected to my current, correct, URL.

Many thanks, @ahudavert !

Andy

Great, I’m glad your issue is solved.
Thanks @Fibo for your help!