Add logo to email signature

HI

Is there a way to add an image (logo) to an email signature?

Thanks!

Hi @Paolo , thanks for your question.

What do you mean exactly, because I would say that on Brevo it’s easy to add an image on the editor: is it something you can’t do with the signature?

1 « J'aime »

I would like to insert our logo

ah ok, I see. I guess @Olivier_Beorchia will be interested in this topic, and @RDuclos as well :slight_smile:

1 « J'aime »

That sounds like a new feature… :wink:

Hi @Paolo, indeed today it is not possible to add an image in the email signature but we are currently working on a solution.

2 « J'aime »

Hi guys, +1 here.
This will make a huge difference in the adoption of the conversation feature.
When do you reckon adding an image will be available?

1 « J'aime »

Hello @Profiscient, we are expecting a release of this feature this summer. Hope it helps.

Hey there, +1 to this.
Not only that, I believe it’d be critical to have a similar signature editor to the campaigns, where you are allowed to upload logos, text, links and even an html code to customise your signature and make it look professional.

Having only the option to upload a picture doesn’t really solve the issue.
For a CRM system, this should be a basic « must have », I am surprised there is no implementation yet.

Can I ask if there’s a plan to add these features as well please? To me that is basic, and should the answer be no, I’d have to consider to move to another supplier.

Thanks.

I totally agree with your comments.

Hello there, good news, to add images to the signature, we need to implement first a Rich Text Editor, it will allow us to add text, images, links, HTML code… which is what we are currently working on.

2 « J'aime »