Font in formatted block switches into arial when the content is deleted

EN:
Every time I drag & drop a saved individual text content block and delete the letters, the font falls back to Arial instead my pre saved format.

How can I save the font, color, size and be sure that the user who will fill out my template does not have to format it again?

GER:
Wenn ich einen vorformatierten Textblock aus der « gespeicherten » Rubrik in mein Layout ziehe und den Text lösche, stellt sich die Formatierung wieder auf den Standard zurück. Ist das normal?

Wie kann ich sicher stellen, dass User die mein Template nutzen nicht wieder selbst den Text formatieren müssen?

Hi @Ron_Nick , @RDuclos @Mohit maybe you have a clue about this?

Apologies for the delay. To confirm the font used in your template, please check under « Style » > « Text Appearance » > « Paragraph. » If no font is set there, Arial is used by default.

But what about your layout uses 2 or more different fonts and styles?

It’s ridiculous, that for example a formatted green coloured italic Times font gets deleted with the last letter you delete and switches back to standard arial.
The formatted module/block should stay the same until I create a completely new one.

I want to pre format and set it for my co workers who haven´t the skills to switch it on their own every time they want to change the headline.

You can´t tell me there is no way to use brevo properly?

I’ve sent you a private message to get more details about your template.

1 « J'aime »