Hi, I want to do something as simple as setting up a recurring email, once a week to my team to check how they are doing. Sounds like the simplest task, but I still cannot get it to work smoothly on the Brevo platform. Can someone please assist with some instructions? Thanks!
My email message includes a link to a Google form, that works fine. It’s the Brevo setup with automation (I suppose I need to use the automation function?) and a contact list that I am struggling with…
Hi @Mikael.b , thanks for posting on this community!
That’s a very interesting use case, adding @sylvain here as well.
The way you can proceed is the following:
- create a contact list with the people you want to send the recurring email to
- create a new segment, from scratch, from this page: choose « Member of a list » and the list you just created. Save it.
- then go to the Automation section and create a new one:
- starting point, choose: « Contact filter conditions », with, as a filter, the segment you just created, that will be checked every Monday at let’s say 8.00am
- action point: the email template you want to send
Does this help?