Synchronisation contact Brevo / Salesforce sans Zapier?

Bonjour,

Mes prospects / suspects sont d’abord intégrés dans Brevo pour du nuturing.

Je souhaiterais savoir si une intégration est possible entre Brevo et Salesforce dans ce sens : Liste Brevo de Prospect (ayant un Lead Score >1) synchronisé vers Salesforce.

Je ne sais si Zapier est l’unique solution pour ce type d’intégration. Car si c’est le cas, ca va couter cher pour un nombre de contact élevé (1 contact = 1 zap).

Enfin, est-ce que l’inverse fonctionne avec cet intégrateur ? A savoir, est-ce que quand une fiche prospect est modifiée dans Salesforce, une syncho est automatiquement faite dans Brevo ?

J’espère avoir été clair. Merci par avance pour votre retour

Bien à vous
Olivier

Merci @Olivier pour votre message !
J’ajoute @Fibo dans la boucle, anglophone, donc je passe à l’anglais :slight_smile:
@Fibo , would you know how if this could work?

Hello Olivier,

to my understanding you maintain leads both in Salesforce and the Brevo Sales Platform and you want to transfer contacts/leads both ways under certain conditions, correct?

Finally, does the reverse work with this integrator? Namely, when a prospect file is modified in Salesforce, is it automatically synced in Brevo?

The sync from Salesforce to Brevo should be possible with the Triggers and Actions offered for Brevo and Salesforce in Zapier. Like this example or we can use the API request Action and hit Sales API if required.

Brevo List of Prospects (having a Lead Score >1) synchronized to Salesforce.

Here we need an appropriate trigger to automate it with Zapier. Like a contact attribute that is updated with the lead score or contact added to a list. I need to make myself familiar with the Brevo Sales Platform and their automations for more accurate advice tbh.

An alternative to Zapier is N8N but it will require development. It can be self-hosted and might be a more cost effective solution. Brevo’s custom-solutions team utilised it for similar use cases before.

I hope I’ve addressed your question adequately. If there are more details or specific aspects you’d like me to consider, please feel free to provide them.

1 « J'aime »

Hello everyone !

I’m looking for someone who has already deployed the API to connect Brevo to Salesforce, hopefully with two-way sync.
I would like to have a user-side demonstration.

Thanks and have a nice day !

1 « J'aime »