Issue with HubSpot Integration: Unable to Add Contacts to List for Automated Welcome Emails

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue we are experiencing with the integration between HubSpot and Brevo. We recently connected HubSpot to Brevo in order to streamline our processes and enhance our marketing efforts. However, we have encountered a significant challenge that is hindering our ability to effectively communicate with our contacts.

The problem arises when a contact is created in HubSpot. While the integration successfully syncs the contact with Brevo, we are unable to add them to a specific list in order to trigger an automated welcome email. This poses a significant obstacle for us, as our workflow heavily relies on sending personalized welcome emails to new contacts to foster engagement and build relationships.

Unfortunately, Brevo’s platform does not support sending welcome emails to contacts automatically, and there seems to be no option within the integration to add contacts to a list automatically either. This lack of functionality severely limits our ability to effectively nurture leads and provide a positive experience for our contacts.

As a valued customer of Brevo, we kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue. It is imperative for our marketing operations that we are able to seamlessly add contacts to lists and trigger automated welcome emails upon their creation in HubSpot. Any guidance or support you can provide to rectify this situation would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We look forward to your prompt response and resolution of this issue.

Hey @growces,

Would you be able to share a screenshot of the issue you are facing?

Just for context-
There are two Hubspot Integrations that are available in the Brevo App Store and both of them have the option of syncing users to a selected list on Brevo. I have attached screenshots below from both the integrations showing how you can select the Brevo list to import contacts into-

Hubspot Integrations available in the Brevo App Store (I would recommend using the one having the tag- « by Brevo » for best results)-

Ability to select a list to import contacts into-

Hope this helps!

2 « J'aime »