Access for more sales users (limit of 10 is too small)

Hi!

I’m a marketing automation consultant and I have a bunch of customers who need to use a CRM system within the MA-platform. Most of them are really looking for alternatives to ActiveCampaign especially now that AC increased their prices for their old customers.

I currently have a customer who was really excited about transferring from AC to Brevo for all the great features. The problem is, they would want to bring their whole sales team into the Brevo CRM. This would require being able to add 50 users: preferrably so that around 10 have the pro user-accounts as they are manager level with access to reports etc. and then all 40 sales reps would need their own personal users with access to only the basics (would be okay with the limit of one pipeline and 50 open deals as is in the free user).

Can I ask why is there a limit of just 10 users in the Sales Platform? The limit is now excluding Brevo as an option even though my customer would be so excited to start using the platform. :worried: Also another question is: would it be possible in the future to have some Sales platform users with a pro-level user and some with a more basic-level users, which could be slightly cheaper than the current pro-user? :thinking:

I’m personally really rooting for Brevo and would love to introduce Brevo to my customers as a great option, but the 10 sales rep limit is currently blocking this as some more offline sales based industries have larger pools of sales reps in their teams! :blush:

Genuinely curious and quite sad about this actually! :slightly_frowning_face:

Kind regards, Oona

Hi @oonis , thanks for posting on this community.

Looping in @boris.rieunier @ninafrombrevo here, they’ll be interested in this thread :+1:

Hi @oonis

Thanks for your message.

It is possible to go over this 10 users limit. I have reached out so that we can discuss the best solution for you.

Hi and thanks @ahudavert and @boris.rieunier !

Thanks so much, I’ve continued discussions with Boris privately. :+1:

But hopefully you’ll be able to increase the amount of users in the self-checkout process too in the future! :blush:

1 « J'aime »